Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inspiration for Murder


Today is a fairly easy one for me. Adam and Kevin have meetings in the city so I am working from home; just cleaning up audio and getting the dvd ready to send to Adam Blau so he can start composing the score. I did learn a helpful editing hint yesterday though. If you really want to get in the mood to murder (on screen of course) then I recommend driving a half hour in ten degree weather with no heat, then having your car break down and waiting on the side of the road for an hour to get it towed. Thats what I did yesterday and by the time I finally got to work I was ready to make everyone's death scene more gruesome and violent (Which is good since we were killing mom, grandma, and the two little girls at Thanksgiving Dinner). Today's light workload and the first snowflakes of the season have improved my demeanor though and I'm ready to go back to the office tommorow reinvigorated to finish the film.

No comments: